Monday, April 20, 2009

way to serious Zeus... (chip list)

So looking at our last two post's I've decided that they have been much to serious, so I've decided to call Zeus a name, and also loosen up the atmosphere with my blog-a-log. Plus Zeus called me ugly so shit is goin down... so take this Zeus.... you're really ugly (on the inside and out).... yeaaaa deal with it..... haha. ok so now onto my less than serious post.

THE CHIP LIST

My top ten favourite chips (yo from 1 to 10, none of this countdown shit)

1. Doritos: Sweet Chili Heat -man cannot get enough of these things, sweet, spicy, nice crunch these things are epic man. oh yea and there is even a facebook group for these things they're that fucking awesome.

2. Maui Kitch'n Cook'd Potato Chips - So these things are pretty much wickesome (wicked awesome) you have to get them in hawaii though which is bit of a challenge but if have the chance try them out they're delicious.

3. Miss Vickies: Original Crinkle Cut - I just tried these for the first time the other day and they are yummy in my tummy, nice flavour and even more of a crunch. wicked. deadly with dip also.

4. Pringles: Sour Cream and Onion - These have been one of my favourite chips for a long time, just the awesome flavour of them and the pringle shape, need i say more? warning though these things tend to smell, so if you eat them near others be prepared to share, or get called out for bad breath.

5. Ruffles: Chedder and Sour Cream - Right so maybe one of the weirder flavours, but trust me these things are great, if you see em try them out i promise you wont be dissapointeded. Cheese is awesome, sour cream is awesome what's not to like?

6. Rave: Roasted Chicken - Alright here's another not so well known chip that i just love. It may seem weird having a chicken flavour chip, but when you start eating these things you can't stop, try them out if you can find them I haven't been able to for a while :(

7. Tostitos: Original - K so these things on their own are nothing special, but when you turns these things into nachos, with cheese, olives, jalapenos, and more cheese they are incredible... uggh so hungry...

8. Ruffles: All dressed - right so ruffles already rule cause i mean they have ruffles, but all dressed is wicked just cause they got so much tastiness (note: this shit does not have spell check), plus these things are a classic.
9. Miss Vickes: BBQ - Alright so these haven't been around for a long time but back in the day they totally ruled. I guess they just stopped making them... so sad, but none the less they were deliciooosoo (pronouced: DEL -LISH - EE - OH - SO)

10. Ruffles: Original - Right so for the last spot, original ruffles, I mean these things with a good french onion dip, are fucking wicked. Man I'm hungry now, I'm gonna go buy some chips...


-Hapa


ps. Zeus your not ugly.... just kinda not good looking.... and fat..... just kidding

pps. I was not

No comments:

Post a Comment