Saturday, April 18, 2009

Zac Efron: Teen heart throb or the Other Man?

Hey I'm Zeus, this is my first post, I hope you enjoy.

So last night after cooking a laboriously creating a magnificent home brewed vegetable pasta sauce for my beautiful girlfriend, she and her house mate decided to go to the movies. Okay I admit the sauce was a bit butchered, but w.e. I made it for her haha. Unfortunately I was stuck at home preparing for my final that I have later today (but of course I'm on here instead of studying). Anyway, I guess I shouldn't complain she was going to see "Seventeen Again" with teen heart throb Zac Efron.

Around 9:30ish I received a text message " I think im in lover with zach efron im sorry." Crushed from being broken up for by "The Other Man" Zac Efron, my hopes for studying were dashed and my notes ruined as tears flooded down my face onto the scattered papers laying idly on my desk. K bit of an exaggeration but nonetheless I rolled with the punches and proceeded to procrastinate... anyway back to my point or at least a point.

What's the deal?

So what if he's gorgeous, young and probably rich? He's not me, ZEUS! Haha Just kidding. But honestly what's up with girls being obsessed and attracted to men on TV, you could be the nerdiest (like me) and ugliest (like Hapa) person, and as long as you have a TV appearance you could get thousands of girls throwing themselves at you.

Furthermore, along those same lines, what's the deal with women still throwing their underwear at Mick Jagger? The guy is old, can hardly sing anymore, a drug addict etc.

Anyway I'll just leave with this, I believe (or kinda, I'm mostly just ranting for the sake of ranting and posting on this blog) that people these days are socialized by society through the media to fall desperately in love with those individuals in popular culture so much so that they ignore what might be considered by some the logical and practical requirements for a "good" spouse -i.e. love, support, care, time for you, financial support, etc...

Ya I'm done I think... Thanks for reading.

Oh wait no one last thing Zac Efron, if you're out there reading this, props bud, you got women everywhere drueling. Just keep in mind you might be responsible for more than a few break up stories on FML!

Oh and P.S. Jamaal told me that he'd break up with me too, if he had the choice between Zac Efron and me. FML!

-- Zeus

No comments:

Post a Comment